If the venue is running a Regional Final, does it mean........?

claracanter

Visit site
Quick question. If the venue is running a BE90 Regional Final does that mean the regular BE90 will be more tricky? How likely is it that there will be two courses? Just wondering and thinking of doing my first 90 and noticed the RF was running too. Thanks in advance.

Nicnac

Visit site
No. Unless it's a venue that runs a lot of events as some get stiffer as they go through the year - Tweseldown especially. Where are you thinking?

Chuffy99

Visit site
Isleham won’t have a regional final, Little Downham do in their September event, all regionals are complete by the end of the season

Arniebear

Visit site
Little downham dont run 2 courses so the normal 90 and RF will be the same course. It will be up to height and technical but Tina always builds inviting courses, walk it properly and use the alternatives if you need to she puts them in for specific reasons!

Branna

Visit site
I did LD RF last year at 90. As above the XC is always up to height, but nothing huge, and a fair few combinations that are technical enough and need thinking about. The course is pretty flat but there are a couple of banks/mounds where she uses the terrain to make the combination more difficult. I really love Tina's courses! They ride well.
SJ was the interesting bit. The course caused plenty of faults all day as LD often seems to although it walks straightforward. They then stuck it up a hole for the RF section and clear after clear - these RF sections are sooo competitive!!