If you’d told me 8 weeks ago...

SashaBabe

Visit site
We had some rain this afternoon in NI but it didn't last very long. Very grey sky, so perhaps more rain is on the way. We could certainly do with it.

C1airey

Visit site
We’re due some tomorrow afternoon. We’ve had a few cool nights that have set some heavy dews so the grass is surviving but the ground is solid and the school is a dust bowl.

J&S

Visit site
We are forecast rain in Devon tomorrow - ALL DAY!! I will believe it when I see it. Next week looks like a few days of rain though. My grass is crying out for it.

OrangeAndLemon

Afraid of exorcism
Visit site
BBC news said we were forecast rain but my Accuweather app says there's nothing due. I've watered the plants, it doesn't look like it'll rain.

Cloball

Visit site
You do realise by not watering you’ve jinxed it? ?. we’re forecast rain tomorrow but it completely missed us last time but I have watered my garden to encourage it ?. I’ve planned to ride first thing so hopefully that will help too.
I dithered by the watering can for a solid 10 mins usually when I water there is a thunderstorm... But I've been solidly watering for a fortnight now with no rain yet.

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
#praying
I had the farrier 2 weeks ago and the horse’s feet are bloody wrecked. I’ve put him back on Progressive Earth and she’s coming back on Thursday. ☹️

Cloball

Visit site
Had to go out in the middle of the night to be up an endless cat fight and may have just stood outside deeply inhaling the rain...or is it petrichor?