If you are advertising your horse for sale.......

frostyfingers

Visit site
If you are advertising your horse for sale, by whatever means please do respond to people when they make enquiries.

Two examples, one on FB - I’ve messaged privately with asking if the horse is still for sale and then with an explanation of what I’m looking for and a contact number. Another ad with a mobile number - sent a text & called & left a message but no response.

If it’s sold, just text back or leave a message saying so - especially easy on FB when you just need to add a comment.

I know you get a lot of tyre kickers, but until you actually speak to someone you don’t know if they’re time wasters - I most certainly am not and am prepared to travel a good distance if it seems a good prospect.

Rant over!

conniegirl

Visit site
I’d leave a message on the advert of the Facebook one as Facebook has a lovely habit of filtering all the private messages you receive and when one has been filtered it does not let you know you’ve recieved any.

People who are aware of this check thier filtered box regularly but it’s surprising how many people don’t know about the message filtering

wkiwi

Visit site
I’d leave a message on the advert of the Facebook one as Facebook has a lovely habit of filtering all the private messages you receive and when one has been filtered it does not let you know you’ve recieved any.

People who are aware of this check thier filtered box regularly but it’s surprising how many people don’t know about the message filtering

ME!!! Where's the 'filtered box' on facebook please?

conniegirl

Visit site
ME!!! Where's the 'filtered box' on facebook please?
If you are on an iPad/iPhone then go into the messenger app.
Select the “people” option at the bottom of the page, then select “requests” at the top.
That will show you your filtered messages

For a windows pc you need to select the message option on the page, at the top of the drop down there is an option for message requests, in there you will see an option for filtered messeges

wkiwi

Visit site
If you are on an iPad/iPhone then go into the messenger app.
Select the “people” option at the bottom of the page, then select “requests” at the top.
That will show you your filtered messages

For a windows pc you need to select the message option on the page, at the top of the drop down there is an option for message requests, in there you will see an option for filtered messeges

Many thanks :) :) :)