If you don't mind me asking...

OskyWoskyPonio

Visit site
Sorry there are numerous posts on this but I am looking for more specific info!
I know it varies by saddle fitter and I know people have different opinions (good and bad) on them but i just want to ask (if you don't mind but i cant find prices anywhere!:( ), those of you who have bought WOW competitor saddles or know a bit about them, how much are they new?
Thanks in advance! :D

teddyt

Visit site
Thats a complete saddle made to your and your horses requirements. So seat and flaps of your choice and the tree and panel to suit your horse. Any combination for the same price.

Numnahs tbh arent easy. I had mine made to measure by griffin nuumed because i like wool. You can use most saddle cloths but numnahs just dont fit- they tend to be too narrow at the back of the saddle. Wow do make numnahs (i have one as a spare), they are thin cotton ones but they tend to slip back because they are tied to the Ds with leather, so a bit crude. Most numnahs slip back actually- i had short velcro straps made on my numnahs so they attach to the front Ds. You cant access the girth straps high up enough for normal numnahs.

seabiscuit

Visit site
Never had a problem at all with Numahs, just use a normal Nu med high wither one

Retails approx 1700 to 1800 you may get a pair of stirrup leathers with that if your lucky!