If you were a horse would you like to live with us?

debonhorse

Visit site
I am not sure if this is the correct place to be putting this, but I couldnt find a 'room' for this sort of thing.

Due to a massive timewaster I am now looking for a horse to have on long term loan. ( After 3 weeks of Emailing I was supposed to be travelling to Gloster today 3 hours to view/pick up a horse, but owner E mailed me on Monday night and had changed her mind about loaning out )

I am desperately looking for a horse which is 100% for novice but also a pleasant ride for experienced rider. Must be able to carry 10.5 stone. At the moment I have 2 thoroughbreds, both quite highly strung, and hopefully a shetland arriving in the next couple of weeks.(for my 5 year old on lead reign)
My daughter used to ride a lot, but had a nasty accident 2 years ago, lost her confidence totally. she is 18 now, and desperately wants to get back in the saddle,so this horse must be a good confidence builder, both on the ground and in the saddle. (no spookys bucking rearing etc.) good to catch/shoe etc.
I have 30 acres of grazing, 5 stables and a vet on site.
I expect to take on the full financial side for everything. Vets/farriers/Feed and everything/anything else the horse needs. He/she will never need/want for anything.
We are not a competing family, the horse will be mainly used for hacking out alone and in company, quiet country lanes, busy main roads(must be good in traffic) and a beach 3 miles away.
I live in North Devon but will travel up to 3 hours, so obviously horse must be a good traveller in this instance.
I know it sounds like I am asking a lot, but in a nutshell, good for novice/experienced, gentle, quiet, weight carrying, confidence giver.
I dont mind what colour,sex(no stallions),how pretty/handsome/or whether it can jump/xc/dressage etc. WE JUST WANT A DOWN TO EARTH FAMILY HORSE.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ONE WE COULD HAVE ON LOAN, OR DO YOU KNOW OF ANYONE THAT DOES??

Please Help.