If your horse was a car?

Baggybreeches

www.photobucket.com
What would it be?
Touchy would probably be a Range Rover and Sovereign would be a Mclaren F1.
grin.gif

filly190

Visit site
A very unreliable one that conks out every few weeks and costs loads of money. Excellent drive when working. Not reliable enough to sell as buyer would sue for "not discribed as fit for purpose".

Would be one of those really expensive racing cars, that needs to be serviced every five weeks.

kick_On

Visit site
one would be lotus elan, proper 60's icon (Lots of trouble and usally serious) or alfa romero spider or even lambo mura small beautiful, posie but breaks down alot
smirk.gif
smirk.gif

and for other one
something hardy but effective, along the lines of a jap car -honda civic springs to mind but souped up one

Tia

Visit site
Oscar, Jet and Sureshot would be M3 BMW's - compact with a bit of class, combined with reliability and a great turn of speed when desired.

Spotty Horse would be a Range Rover - good looking and can make it through the worst terrain and come out again still looking stylish!

Ezzy would be a Bentley - sedate and pure class.

Cloud would be a Golf TDi - safe reliable but damn zippy around town!

Jessie would be a tank, bless her - that's what I call her, my little tank.

Kate would be a Land Rover - not a lot of presence but totally reliable.

Golden would be an Aston Martin - good looking, whizzes along and is totally stylish.

Jill would be a TR7 - not reliable but blooming fast!

Red would be a 70's Porsche 911 - old and seen better days but still has that engine fired up and ready.

Tempi

Visit site
Archie would be an Aston Martin DB9 -smooth, lots of power, gorgeous to look at and easy to drive
smile.gif

Blossy would be a golf gti - quick off the mark (when she wants to be) uses lots of petrol (she eats LOADS) but has the looks and ability to go far
smile.gif

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
Otto would have to be a 5 series BMW, the diesel version. Does the job, middle of the range etc.

And Blacks would be a Jeep Cherokee, a work horse, strong and powerful. It’s the car I have at the moment!

Rambo

Visit site
Well Bo is easy...he'd be a Lamborghini. The real deal, and not much will compare to him when he's running right. Like a true Italian sports car though he does have his frailties and can be quite high maintenance
smirk.gif

Trike is harder. He could be a Porsche or a BMW 'M' Car....but he just isn't quite. He's slightly flawed, and a little more rough around the edges...perhaps he'd be a TVR or a Lotus......or maybe a Trabant
crazy.gif
grin.gif

KatB

Visit site
Goddy horse would be a Range Rover sport. Can be very sensible and sane, but when you put foot down, can really go wild! Nice to look at too...
tongue.gif

Sparklet

Visit site
My husband is a bit of a motorbike fan - when out we met up with a friend of his who also is a bike fan. My husband proceeded to describe my horse as a particular model (cant remember which) of sports motorbike. His friend nodded with complete understanding while I remain completely puzzled until he explained afterwards.

So perhaps my horse is a sports motorbike and not a car.

Sarah1

Visit site
Bailey would be a Volvo XC90 - big, powerful but not as quick as some models in his category! Also reliable and nice to look at, never going to be a world beater but never going to do you much harm either!!!!!

Accy

Visit site
Boy would be a Massarti (SP) Not seen out that often but stunning to see sleek and powerful with total control

racingdemon

www.facebook.com
Ian - a lotus 7, seriously cool, fast, but needs careful driving or you'll end up in a ditch

Ankles - Audi RS6 - looks like every other family estate, until you put your foot down & leave everyone gawping at the power

Pickles - currently on blocks in the garage, this rally car has been everywhere, but is in need of a total rebuild as most bits are broken, hanging off or missfiring!

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Storm would be a - Land Rover Defender......Will go over any terrain and do it well and is a very reliable runner.

Allie would be a - Merc SLK 300.......Stylish, fast, sporty

What would Missy be a - Humvee with a ferrari engine........Built big, indestructible, amazing performance though
grin.gif

tigers_eye

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
a milk float that someone had customized with a V8 turbo engine.

[/ QUOTE ] PMSL!

William would be a really chavved up Vauxhall Corsa with shot-to-pieces steering. Shiny paint-work, all the lights and bling but not a huge amount to write home about.

Liberty - a Volvo

Deco - hmmm, probably an Alfa Romeo, plenty of fire in her! Sometimes I called her my ballerina on speed when she was fit.

Fabuleux - well, think he's more sedate these days but he was like a great sports car that had a high cruising speed without feeling like you were going fast, and could corner and brake with the least fuss. Can't say I've had the chance to drive anything like that
wink.gif
, my current car's a Skoda
blush.gif