If your horse was a famous person, who would they be?

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
Tiny Fuzzy would be Dawn French, very intelligent, likes making people laugh, never shy at coming forward :D

Mini Fuzzy would be Princess Di, v pretty, so polite, but a bit upper class and a rather vacant expression when asked anything taxing.

NF would be a shy retiring understudy.... except on rare occasions (possibly after downing a glass of bubbly) when she turns into Edwina Currie - A rather racy blue stocking :biggrin3:

Fidgety

Visit site
Our mare would be Joan Collins, my old boy would have been Leslie Phillips when he played the schmoozing doctor in the Carry On films

Last edited:

Templebar

Visit site
I was joking about this the other day and my mare reminds me of maggie smith but particularly as the lady grantham from downton abbey. A bit duchess like, look down her nose at you but will come out with a sharp retort, however can be highly amusing at times.

LeannePip

Visit site
I think Ruby would be Emma Watson - cool and collected, quite meek and mild not getting into mischief but a completely different person when 'on set' and doing her job also knows exactly what she wants and how to get it - all whilst being terribly PC! :D

Ladyinred

Visit site
Older mare would be Dawn French as Vicar of Dibley... caring, sweet but prone to doing the unexpected.

Younger would be along the lines of Debbie Harry. Carefree and not afraid to be heard. Her favourite word would be 'Whatever!'

Visit site
GrayMo would be Zoolander! But intelligent! He knows he is good looking, he knows if you give him a mirror and some hair gel he will be there for HOURS! He loves to show off and have people watch him!

Auslander

Visit site
Oliver Reed. Butch, hairy and a bit of a hell raiser

3763a42318c96346fdb8f79bddaca0a5.jpg

JFTDWS

Visit site
Daemon is Kevin from Home Alone, growing into Bruce Willis in Die Hard. Very much on the right side, and you wouldn't want to come up against him, but utterly hilarious when you watch someone else cross him ;)

Fergus is Martin Freeman in, well, most things... A bit awkward, a bit daft, but decent and dependable and very British...

I've yet to work out exactly who Skye is. I currently have her pegged as Nancy from Swallows and Amazons - calm and capable in a crisis, with a flair for the dramatic and adventurous when all's going well. And ruthlessly stubborn when she wants to be too...

cally23

Visit site
My mare would be Patsy, a real lady until she sniffs something up her nose then an unpredictable loony ;-) My boy is Micheal Mycintyre chubby, cute and loves to make you laugh

Equi

Visit site
My mini gelding would be katie price hahaha he loves attention and will do ridiculous things to get it, but also works his socks off when he is on show knowing he is on show, and has a heart of gold under it all with a particular preference for those of less ability and kids.

SEL

Visit site
My Ardennes is Homer Simpson. Large, loveable, a bit thick and easily distracted by food.

The mare has to be one of the Kardashian crowd. A huge butt and thinks the world revolves around her.

BBP

Visit site
If I went fictional I would say Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory (but better looking!), incredibly intelligent and talented and a bit cocky, but can't cope easily with change or stimulus and doesn't really understand a lot of social situations, although unlike Sheldon he is usually too in your face friendly rather than stand offishwith others. Sociable but hates to be hugged or touched and needs a good group of friends around him in order to function in the real world. When he does hug you you feel really special!

OldNag

Wasting my time successfully....
Visit site
Little one would be Nanny McPhee (slight cheat as she isn't real) - patiently educates little riders ...
Bigger one would be the blonde guy in Blades of Glory - blonde mane, very pretty and nifty moves.