ifor williams trailer warning - pls read

posie_honey

Visit site
hi all

just a quick reminder to you to clip the ramp latch handles back against the trailer before you drop the ramp - so they are not hanging when the ramp is dropped

I see so many people not do this - hopefully if you dont then this will pursuade you that it is necessary....

Yesterday a friend borrowed my trailer and used it to shift furniture - then, as they happen to be moving very near to where I get hay I asked then to bring it back to me full.

Which they did - but the farmer there didn't clip the handle back on the side he opened and the handle bent as the loaded the trailer - it now needs to be replaced as does not work properly and is probably not as strong as it used to be.

Its only a tenner - but I'd not be happy to put a horse in it at the mo - so this is just a reminder to you all to do this - imagine if it had been at a comp and it wasn't safe to travel a horse back!!

Def worth remembering ;)

Izzwizz

Visit site
Good tip. It is something I always do when I use the trailer as it wears the plastic coating away if you don't as well as potentially damaging it, as in your case.