ILPH Hereford

RLF

Visit site
grin.gif
Has just gone up for sale for a cool one million, anyone want to lend me the money to buy it, i'll give you free livery for life.

severnmiles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Wonder if they've found somewhere bigger or if there is a problem with ILPH. Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't get me started on the ILPH just outside Ross now....I'm already ranting in the soapbox!

severnmiles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
tell me more severnmiles - what do you know about ILPH in Hoarwithy

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not really something I'll say on an open forum! Lets just say they wouldn't ever receive a penny from me, I'd only donate in straw/shavings or feed! Thats surely guaranteed to benefit the horses.

severnmiles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I see - point taken
so you won't be lending me the money to buy it then lol
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha! If I had the money I wouldn't mind it....nice place. Lovely setting too! You can have a stable....fair?!
smirk.gif

severnmiles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I couldnt possibly say......
But it isnt really that juicy unless you are well into racing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Vici
mad.gif
thats made me want to know even more now!!

Judie

Visit site
That's not fair, this whole area is bl**dy racing - Sorry Vics your thing I know, buts there's no decent livery yards!! sorry small rant there
blush.gif

severnmiles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
What about KP and Ellie's at Caradoc? The place did Andrew Nicholson ok for a few years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are Ellie & Kevin STILL there?

yorks

Visit site
They have bought a new farm at Kingsdon, Somerton, off A303. The old place was getting too small (a sad reflection on our times - it should have been too big). As a supporter I have an invitation to their open day on Dec 16th. It is not yet open to the public but I will support the ILPH as much as I can for the good work they do.