I'm a Bl**dy Hoarder !!!

_OC_

Visit site
I think I have inherit my Grandmother's hoarding tricks(except she did it with antique furniture).........down in the garage is horse items lurking that have not seen light of day for years!!! My OH is hell bent on if it's not being used throw it or sell it mission at the mo........and I am the world's worst at buying things use them once and then hoard them away.......and now he is starting on the garage...Help !!! Do you buy things for your equine friend then think"Why the hell did I buy that....em could have spent the money on something more practical......the stuff that is stacked away down there is crazy.......and when I feel generous I give it away........Do you hoard or eBay?
crazy.gif

rema

Visit site
I am a Massive hoarder.Numnahs are my worst.I havea saddle stand beside me with a saddle and 15 numnahs that are still in the bags and have never seen a horse.I dont want to get them dirty!!!.
crazy.gif
grin.gif

samp

Visit site
I try to give away/ throw however I do keep hold of good rugs in the hope that they will fit another horse - the one I get as a project (that has only happened twice) 1 I sold on the other I ended up keeping as had more potential

ru-fi-do

Visit site
I do tend to keep hold of things, although some things I have put on Ebay if i want to buy something else, like outgrown leather girths and pony stuff that i won't use again. Some of my old rugs I donated to Bransby to.

Capriole

Visit site
i hoard things too, went to a sadlders with my OH last week and oohed and aahed over a new saddle, the OH laughed because (to his knowledge
smile.gif
) i have at least three already (and one horse)
smile.gif

Agent XXX999

Visit site
If you have got a 6"3 heavy weight turnout handy I will have it off you! Bruce rips his rugs and I refuse to but him brand new ones until he can learn to look after them! Typical that he has just mutilated his old one beyond repair at the start of the winter!

happyhack

Visit site
my friend has about 7hundred thousand hoof picks!! she YM at her yard and they r liveries hoof picks!! it drives everyone mental!!!!! Including me cuz that where jack is!! she also has about 20 headcollars, a hundred rugs, and 60 numnahs in as many different colours for two horses-one coloured cob and a retired welsh pony!!!

Forget_Me_Not

Visit site
Oh but you never no what you might have in the future!! any how do you not find to lose the cluter and then straight after fine you really need it!!

[ QUOTE ]
I dont want to get them dirty!!!.

[/ QUOTE ] i know!!

SirenaXVI

s17.photobucket.com
A woman after my own heart! I am the world's biggest hoarder! I have at least four of everything! My bag of various snaffle bits could start a bit bank. I have rugs that are still in their original bags, am better with the saddles these days - now down to four - at one time I had eight
confused.gif

jemima

Visit site
Apart from just general "stuff" in the house I'm afraid it's saddles with me - I have three hardly used and very good quality saddles I bought from eBay for peanuts - GP, dressage and jumping. I'm very very proud of them. However to get these gems I also bought another eight saddles which are still sitting in the tack room . . . . I didn't pay more than about £50 for any of them and a couple went for under £10 but I really must do something with them - apart from buying more horses to fit them!