I'm back after (insert shocked smiley) 2 years, who is still here?

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site

To try and cut a long story short, I needed a break from internet and logged out from HHO, however the break got a little longer than I planned because my computer died and since I put almost all my money on my dogs and cats (still 3 bitches and 2 cats, so nothing has changed there) it took a while before I could afford buying a new one.

Actually, it didn't help that Beata decided to eat something non digestible when we where out on a walk last spring, she was just out of my sight for about or less than a minute, doing toilet business I wrongly presumed and came running as soon as I called her. Two days later she became sick (on a Saturday of course, so only emergency veterinary hospital open) and ended up in veterinary care for some days, having both her stomach opened and her intestines on two places.
Afterwards she also got an infection in the wound but she got through it. Luckily she's very well insured, otherwise it would have costed me nearly 40 000 Swedish crowns, as it was I "only" had to pay about a fourth of it. Well spent money of course, but still a lot of money.

Anyway, now my new internetconnection isn't fully cooperating with me = sometimes it works and sometimes not, it also feels as if I have to get used to how these internet pages work nowadays, only to remember my log in to HHO caused some minor problem, quickly realized that my ability to write in English isn't what it used to be, finding the Cosgan smileys and remembering how they functioned ...

I was a little worried that I wouldn't recognize anyone

but with just a quick glance I've noticed that at least Cayla and Murphys Minder is still here!

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Finny you're back! :D Quite a lot of us have missed you (and your smilies). There are a few of us oldies still here. I'm off to work now but will catch up later, don't you dare disappear again.

FinnishLapphund

Visit site
Finny you're back! :D Quite a lot of us have missed you (and your smilies). There are a few of us oldies still here. I'm off to work now but will catch up later, don't you dare disappear again.

Actually, I didn't dare to shut down the computer completely last night, in fear of that the internet wouldn't want to start again, which would have been typical bad timing - posting a post on here about being back and then not being able to come back to HHO in the morning.

{97702}

Visit site
Actually, I didn't dare to shut down the computer completely last night, in fear of that the internet wouldn't want to start again, which would have been typical bad timing - posting a post on here about being back and then not being able to come back to HHO in the morning.

LOL we would have tracked you down somehow if you had done that :D

Oh how we have missed your smilies :)

FinnishLapphund

Visit site

Glad to see that I'm not forgotten, I've thought about HHO now and then some times during my absence but I still feel that my priorities is right, even though I easily forget that I need to save up money for a new computer, I gladly spend my last money on making sure that my dogs have new tasty dog chews etc.

:D

Galupy

Visit site
Two years??????? I need to get out more. Welcome back :D

Me too apparently. I don't really post myself any more ... too busy with work, dogs, and horse (a Swedish Warmblood you'll be pleased to hear) and I'm not sure I did a lot when you were around before but I remember you so welcome back :)

CAYLA

Visit site
Ha ha the return of the lady who invented the cosgan smilie:p:D glad to see you back, I hope you stick around:)

I come here still, at stupid o clock:) you have to fill us in on your 2 year dissapearing act:rolleyes: and im glad you dogs are all ok:) have you mastered posting pics yet;):p

FinnishLapphund

Visit site
... have you mastered posting pics yet;):p

No pictures, my nephew posted a few on a Flickr account some years ago, but I still don't have any digital camera.

I must admit that I feel somewhat like a newbie again out on the internet, some of the buttons in the internet window have changed position/isn't doing what I remember them doing, the computer doesn't change something that I'd told it to change, I don't know if I can remember my Facebook password or if I still have any functioning e-mail account...

Once I figured out how to log in to HHO, I quickly decided that it was much more fun being on here and that e-mail accounts, Facebook etc. can wait a few days.

FinnishLapphund

Visit site
I suppose it says something about my smiley addiction, after 2 years I have trouble remembering my e-mail account but finding the Cosgan smileys...

But I know that I did have other smiley addresses in my favourite list on the old computer, but Cosgan is the only one I can remember.

However after a quick search this evening I did for example find this smiley

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Keep them coming . To encourage you, my son went on holiday to Sweden this summer (his girlfriend is half Swedish) and loved it.:)

When you do go back on facebook you will find messages from one or two of us I suspect.;)

FinnishLapphund

Visit site
are there any lapphund pics?

Sorry, I believe there is/was two or three on a Flickr account, thanks to my nephew, but I just tried logging in and either I'm using the wrong log in or the account is gone, either way, if I want help from the log in thingy they need my e-mail address - which I don't quite remember and besides, I fear that my e-mail account might have been deactivated because I've been gone from the internet for so long...

:(

suzysparkle

Visit site
Hi...I remember you :) Nice to see you back. I don't post much as I'm not on that often but I have been here a while.

We've been to Sweden twice recently and hoping to move there in a couple of years. Much better for running dogs!!