I'm just curious.........!!!!!

_OC_

Visit site
Hello now I don't know if it's me-but as the evenings draw in I feel this need to do the big fat one at break neck speed to get home(I don't skip on things just do it faster!!)I feel I'm on some mission to not be the last one out of the yard which I am always!! If I do get out before the last one I feel this real achievement that I'm off home before them and don't have to lock up!! It is a winter thing it always creeps up from now to the end of February -can't go any sooner as finish work at 5.30 pm-do others feel like me or am I
crazy.gif

allijudd

Visit site
what are you talking about...last one on the yard nowadays leaves after 7pm (thinking about forcibly evicting them at night!....lol!)

Kelly1982

Visit site
I feel like this sometimes, now the nights are drawing in i dont even see anyone. I work up London so get down later than everyone else anyway and now they have gone home before i even get there!!

i HATE being down the yard on my own in the dark and especially locking up as i am in the middle of nowhere with trees and bushes surrounding me
crazy.gif

S_N

Visit site
I'm taking even longer than usual atm, as I can't leave them eating in the stable. I have to wait for B to finish eating, she eats tied up outside and for the foal to finish, (he eats in the stable) before I can leave. Good job I'v got a good book. Depending on the weather (as in what time I go up to do them), I am home between 7 & 8.30pm atm

Sal_E

Visit site
Glad to hear it's not just me! I have had my annual clearout so that EVERYTHING has it's place (even down to where each brush goes in the grooming box - positively anal...), everything is clean, everything organised. I have a highly efficient system, with everything at my fingertips as much as possible, so that it can be done in the minimum amount of time possible - of course things do take longer now as there's so much more to do when the horse is in a stable, wearing a rug & you're contending with mud. I do spend time grooming & fussing, but the 'chores' are certainly done at high speed!