I'm pooped

Madam_max

Visit site
Had a lesson today which involved all of without stirrups including counter canter serpentines, medium canter etc for 1 1/4 hour.
crazy.gif
I think I am getting old
grin.gif
. So pleased with Corroy though, she's being better than perfect at the moment. Jumping lesson last week was fab and even my instructor said she wanted to phone me in the week as she was so impressed. Mind you Coz is 15 next year, so maybe she's grown up. Now how am I going to get any energy to do my hair, go to the shops and go out.
smirk.gif

Sorry to ramble but I'm also bored now!!

PinkFairy

Visit site
if i had to do all that without stirrups i would also be pooped out and im 16! im pleased for you that your horse is doing really well - always a pleasure to ride a well behaved horse!!!

pagancluf

Visit site
Well done honey - bet ur bums sore?!?!? had a brill lesson today also - my boy is a pig on left canter lead - does counter canter but got it right today and jumped like a pro - ahh bliss - hubby watches footie on telly - I dream about the perfect lesson !!!

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
Hey, you remember the muscles you didn't think you had.....you've found them all now & they must ache like blazes. But seriously, you may be knackered, but isn't it strangely a satisfying feeling, sit nice & quiet in your lounge, have a glass of wine & think about your horse.....suddenly the shops, your hair & going out pales into insugnificance & all is well with the world.

May you have many more days like that....good luck
smile.gif

princesskelly

Visit site
well done for sticking at it that long! i would have fallen in exhastion(sp) sounds a good lesson though
smile.gif

15 next year growing up. poppy is 22 next year and is still a nutter! cant stop jogging!
grin.gif

jumping lesson's-see you at drayd soon then i hope!
grin.gif

lucylemon

k9-chatterbox-forums.editboard.com
well done, i bet your aching like hell!!

i had a great jumping lesson on my friends arab, she usually jumps with about 3 ft to spair and rushes but today she didn't!!
But i'm aching and i rode for 1 hour with stirrups, i dread to think what you feel like!!
And i can usually ride for 3 hours no probs, i'm only 13!!