Im sooo annnoyed its not horsey thought dont shout!!!

Dogbetty141

Visit site
Just found out that my sis is getting bullied at school she has just started in sept and did not know anyone there! she has made some friends but obviously not nice ones!! I want to do something but really there is nothing I can do is there??

Sorry to blabb but there must be something I can do she is not a horrible person!!

Jay89

Visit site
awww its sucks so much. Hopefully things will get betta. Know how you feel makes me so angry. My sister end of last year ended up in casualty with a hole in her head after some kid had pushed her into the table. Get your mum and dad to write into the school or see the headteacher and ask for these children to be kept away from your sister, and for teachers to keep an eye on your sister. Hope things get better for you sis x

TGM

Visit site
Sorry to hear about your sister - make sure your parents know about the bullying problem and speak to the school about it. Get your sister to keep a diary of bullying incidents to back up her story.

(PS: Best to put non-horsey posts in Soapbox)

RLF

Visit site
Please make your parents contact the school and ask them to take immediate action.
my daughter was bullied and assaulted so bad i got the police and the council involved. I ended up moving her to another school, because the bully was let off and allowed to continue to bully other kids. The school did nothing........

Its such a terrible situation, i really feel for your sis,

magic104

www.jc-countryside.co.uk
As a parent my advise is to contact the school. You should find that schools these days are more in tune with bullying & do not take the attitude that the person being bullied must have provoked the little morons in the 1st place. The only way to sort out bullies is to stand up to them.

Dogbetty141

Visit site
I have spoken to my sister and she has spoken to her head of year about the problem! So hopefully it will get sorted! I really feel for her because I went through it in primary school but in secondary school its a lot worse!!