Im sorry but i had to tell you this it made me laugh sooo much

Dogbetty141

Visit site
My friend who is non horsey by the way was looking at photograph of my horse and she said ohhh lovely but why has your horse got grafitti on it side!! Im sorry i know she prob wouldnt have known but i was PMSL so much it made me cry. Am i sad??

xx

RLF

Visit site
He he,
reminded me of a non horsey person at a show once, asked me why my horse had a crown on it, 'did it belong to the queen' she asked, durr no its a danish warmblood...

Natalie_H

Visit site
I clipped my horse a couple of weeks ago & had told some non-horsey people in work that I was going to do it. One week afterwards, someone politely asked whether it had all grown back yet!!
grin.gif
Another french guy who also knew I was planning on clipping asked me on the Monday "Did you shave it?" Had to think twice about exactly what he was implying?!!!!!!!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

wizzi901

www.pony4u.co.uk
best one was a "horsey" person at a local show, Titch has a bling browband with his name on it, at that time he was not fully hogged and his browband obviously hid the full name.....she asked why I had BITCH! on his browband!!....until I lifted his forelock up and she saw the "T"

I ask you>???! like anyone would put that on a browband lol!!