Images....!

H-J

www.piczo.com
Hi,

Having no luck again putting images up on my post's! As you can see by the bottom of my pic, what am I doing wrong!!!

I have pictures saved in "my pictures" that I woild like to add on there, help please!!!! :
blush.gif

ruscara

Visit site
You need to open a Photobucket account, resize your pictures on your computer, and upload them into the Photobucket account. Then you can copy and paste the photos onto HHO from there. This is good for everything except your Avatar: that needs to be uploaded directly from your PC.
Hope this helps
smile.gif

JessPickle

Visit site
step 1)right make an account on www.photobucket.com
step 2) upload your images onto the site
step 3)copy the writing in the 3rd white box under the picture straight on to this site
step 4) your pictures are posted

H-J

www.piczo.com
I have made an account
And uploaded my pix
No what do I do!! I can not access my pix it just is giving me the optioon on the right hand side to upload more pix

JessPickle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I have made an account
And uploaded my pix
No what do I do!! I can not access my pix it just is giving me the optioon on the right hand side to upload more pix

[/ QUOTE ]

ok scrool down your pictures will be below, under them will be 3 white boxes with writing in highlight the 3rd one down and copy and paste the writing to here

JessPickle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
This is the bit that I get stuck on, re-sizing the pics. How do you do this? I know it is on PC, but how?
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

click on the picture to open it then click image > resize

TGM

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I can not access my pix it just is giving me the optioon on the right hand side to upload more pix

[/ QUOTE ] If you scroll down the page you will find 'thumbnails' of the pics you have uploaded.

If you click the edit button above the picture you want to use then you will see an option to resize the pic - it needs to be less than 575 pixels wide for use on the forum (you will see the size written above the pic).

When you have done that, find the code written in the IMG box under the thumbnail of your picture and copy that. If you paste that into one of your HHO post then your photo should appear!

TGM

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
This is the bit that I get stuck on, re-sizing the pics. How do you do this? I know it is on PC, but how?
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Are your pictures on www.photobucket.com ? You need to put them on there first, then follow the resizing instructions in my post above.