Imminent foaling????

SVMel

Visit site
http://www.marestare.com/fcam.php?alias=twinacres

Have never seen a labour or foaling before, so was wondering, do you all think this mare looks close? I do, but having never seen it before (always turn up after its all over!)..........
grin.gif

Hope the link works!

3Beasties

Visit site
It all looks a bit too quiet at the moment, thanks for the link though! I was wondering what we would do without Rollstone this year
laugh.gif

SVMel

Visit site
I thought she looked very calm, but when she wanders about she's holding her tail out to the side and does get a bit restless at times! Will keep watching as I'll be gutted if I miss it!!!!!

Louby

Visit site
Oh no, please no more late sleepless nights
grin.gif
grin.gif
I was addicted to Rollstone.
How come theres no Rollstone this year?

SVMel

Visit site
Defo a case of maybe, maybe not lol!!!!!! Could be a long night!!!!!!

Every time she gets restless she setles back down again!!! Am on tenterhooks cos I'm desperate to see it!!

hannahelizabeth - I had to get OH to download some sort of software to view this, no idea what though (activex maybe?????)

Also, mare stare have a facebook page, i think imminent foalings should appear on news feed if they update their page, if you join group or become a fan or whatever the option is!!!!

Holly831

Visit site
Just started watching this and if it was my mare I would be over at the stables as I would be possitive she wasn't far off (but then I don't know this one!!).....and there was me going to have an early night....sigh :)

Holly831

Visit site
Can't wait for mine to have theirs now!! Too cute when they firt stand etc....

Have just shown this to OH and him being a bit if a techno is going to rig me up an ISP camera!! Yeah sit and watch whilst browsing.. He is so cool-love him xxx