In-Hand Showing Attire for a Coloured

Chottsy

Visit site
Help pleaaaaase!

I am going to be attempting an in-hand showing class with my Coloured WBxTB next weekend and would like some help with what both of us should wear. I have tried to search on here but can only find for traditional types, rather than my type of horse.

I have included some pictures of him below!

2015-05-28%2015.31.27_zpsds5wqqms.png

DSCF1627-1_zps2snu6iy6.jpg

I know I should wear dark trousers to show off his light legs. I have a tweed Jacket and a hat with a navy velvet silk. What else is needed?

Thank youuuuuuu :) :)
(Can't remember how to make pics smaller so sorry if they are massive!!)

be positive

Visit site
It is pretty much the same for most classes with just a few variations depending on what type they are, you just need a shirt and tie, some brown gloves and a cane to go with what you have already said.
The horse is of riding horse type, rather than a hunter, so a plain bridle, double, pelham or snaffle with reins over his head to lead with rather than an in hand bridle as he is of ridden age, with cavesson noseband, get rid of the loop if you can, a smart velvet browband to complete the picture, immaculately presented, plaited and trimmed which he looks to be will make him stand out for the right reasons. His tail would benefit from being a little shorter ideally.

be positive

Visit site
You should be able to get a flat plain one although it may take some searching to find if it needs to have buckles both sides, if not just take the flash off.
Colour is personal choice, red white and navy is popular , get a tie that goes with whatever you choose, he would look good in something with green in it, green, navy, white and a bit of gold would look very smart.

Chottsy

Visit site
You should be able to get a flat plain one although it may take some searching to find if it needs to have buckles both sides, if not just take the flash off.
Colour is personal choice, red white and navy is popular , get a tie that goes with whatever you choose, he would look good in something with green in it, green, navy, white and a bit of gold would look very smart.

Thank you! This is my Tweed so I need something that when I match my tie, it still looks alright! :)

http://www.townfields.com/images/products/large/1138.jpg