In need of TLC please ...

kick_On

Visit site
My lovely grumpy eventer/hunter is now on box rest after putting leg in down hole (thinked pulled something)
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Other horse put leg down same hole in field - so that's how i found out that there was hole in field (now sorted with very large stone over hole).
Had to the take dressage horse sj training last nite with mirgraine, well i think i should have stay at home - not a good training session at one point thougth was going to be very ill. Got to yard this am and unsound horse very unsound and now in work and can't see - in need of TLC please...

brighteyes

Pooh-Bah
Visit site
Oh dear. I grew out of migraines, thank God, age 21. Last had one in April, after 20+ years of none, from travelling to Leics (350m round trip) to see a pony for daughter. I hated it so much I stressed myself into a real thumper. Was VERY ill. (Bought pony and love her to death, but that's anther story.) Think you ought to be in bed m'girl. Can't imagine trying to function on any level with the stinking things.
tongue.gif

kick_On

Visit site
thanks, it was where i was yesterday, i've had migraines since i was 16 and i'm alot older now.... i'm under doctor orders and have tablets but doctor restrict amount i'm allowed per month and i've run out...
so i end up on crash diet cos i can't eat....... at one point i was down to six stone, heavier now but i can lose up to half a stone in weight through a session of migraines.........
but it's better than yesterday, i'm not being ill ... at mo