In praise of my new dog slow feeder

YasandCrystal

Visit site
I have 2 dogs that race their dinner down in seconds; so I bought the new product The Green slow feeder and wow - brilliant. It really slows down their feeding by an amazing amount. I have 3 dogs and 2 need to slow feed. This product is quite expensive so I just bought the one (being tight) and have ordered an alternative slow feed bowl from the states for the other guzzler. It will be interesting to compare the 2.

Big thumbs up for the Green from me :D

Red30563

Visit site
We tried a Green with our BT Katy the other day at a friend's. It was great. She usually really wolfs her food down and they burps in a rather un-ladylike fashion but the Green helped slow her right down.

At home we also often give Katy her meals from a treat ball (where the dog rolls it round and kibble falls out of the small aperture) or just scatter it on the patio for her to rootle around and find.

YasandCrystal

Visit site
I like the treat ball idea if you have one dog :) Yes I am really impressed with the design - works as it claims and it can be put in the dishwasher too. I hadn't realised the risks to a dog that gulps it's food down, until someone posted about it.