Inappropriate clothing... when with horses..

freckles22uk

www.foxykeepsakes.co.uk
Ok so ive just fed the horses, all live out, 1 stallion (own paddock) 2 mares 3 yearlings and 1 pony... (all share a paddock) Its been a hot day here and ive been in the pool so still in Bikini bottoms, a little towel that wraps round and fastens with velcro (primark special) and flat sandels.... so I fed the horse like that, the horses are at home, can even see them from the pool.... also been know to do then in nightie and slippers... dressing gown etc.... and often ride out in shorts, joddie boots (and a hat)....

so do you ever do yours in ''inappropiate'' clothing?....

SonnysHumanSlave

Visit site
Yes often in killer heels.
Feeding.... Poo picking! Etc
As seen here.
9bbe316e.jpg

Also recently went to do field waters after a funeral in a pencil dress, bent down to duck under the elec fence and split my dress from the ass up! Lol.

JFTDWS

Visit site
I clearly didn't jump on mine wearing bareback wearing absurdly short shorts and dublin river boots this evening. sexy ;) have been known to be out in litte more than a bikini to be honest, bareback though and only in my field / the field down the track - not on the roads (just thinking of hitting the tarmac :eek:)

Jackson

Visit site
I do inappropriate 'body' clothing, but would never be around my horse without proper footwear...

I went to a party the other night, and slept over, came streight from there to down the yard in the clothes that I had worn that night; Black lacy strapless top, my best jeans and lots and lots of smudged makeup :eek: (boots already down there)

blitznbobs

Visit site
All the time.. Hay up almost everynight in nightie and slippers... and often feed and muck out in flip flops... yes I'm that stupid... oh and often feed in work clothes... who has time to change?

BnBx

Serenity087

Now would I be a Kentish lass, or a lass of Kent?
Visit site
I'm always down the yard in my thongs - I've been stepped on numerous times and it's worse in boots!

I was down in shorts and thongs for our fire trauma this evening... Another livery turned up in 5 inch heels... she CLAIMED she'd heard of the fire and wanted to make sure we were okay... I think she'd heard about the firemen!!! ;) ;)

Oh and I did PJs the other day... was camping and cba to get dressed!

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
if i'm not riding then yes... flip flops the lot. Most of my toes have been stood on over the years... I don't actually care anymore. However, I think my feet have developed eyes as I haven't been stood on now for a number of years... by a horse anyway.

Clumsy OH managed to bruise my knee and stand on my toes after 2 minutes into a caelidh!!!!

p.s. TEDDI... that is hawe-some!!!!!!! lol

gonebananas

Visit site
I'm always down the yard in my thongs - I've been stepped on numerous times and it's worse in boots!

I was down in shorts and thongs for our fire trauma this evening... Another livery turned up in 5 inch heels... she CLAIMED she'd heard of the fire and wanted to make sure we were okay... I think she'd heard about the firemen!!! ;) ;)

Oh and I did PJs the other day... was camping and cba to get dressed!

Tok me a moment to realise you meant flip flops! Had images of some lady mucking out in here underwear LOL

JFTDWS

Visit site
Tok me a moment to realise you meant flip flops! Had images of some lady mucking out in here underwear LOL

In this instance, that wouldn't actually surprise me, where Serenity's concerned... :rolleyes:

You'd think it would be unpleasant though - straw in places you don't want to think about :eek:

Kirwil

Visit site
My bro has ridden out in his pjs and wellies, he has gone out in just his pants and wellies but only in the privacy of our yard (he's 4 not some pervert :D). I've ridden in jeans and trainers and felt really, really naughty. I do cringe for my mum when she's doing things around the yard in her teeny zebra skin pumps, even though we only have tiny ponies with 2 shoes between them.

Mince Pie

Visit site
Rode in britches and boots, then changed into hot pants, crop top and trainers for the rest of the day, have been known to ride in shorts and boots!

Auslander

Visit site
We used to hack out in shorts, half chaps and bikini tops when I worked for a certain event rider. I must add that he didn't...
Have fed and mucked out in a long evening dress as well after the young farmers summer ball- we were THAT scared of being told off for being late by said event riders mother!

Silent Knight

Visit site
A girl came riding at our place in tiny hot pant shorts and full make up. Looking good until she dismounted. Swinging her leg over she exposed her knickerless self - The uglyest minge Ive seen.:eek:

muddygreymare

Visit site
I have been known to go down to the yard in short shorts with leggings on and have worn pumps and dolly shoes, but i will never wear shoes like that down the yard again after my friend got stood on by a horse when he was on holiday in france, he was wearing flip flops - cost him 7500 euros, alot of pain and a toe broken in 4 places and practically ripped off so had to be operated on.
I think clothing is fine, wear what you want but shoes i'm not going to risk it now after seeing what can happen.

littlemisslauren

Visit site
Nope!
Jods, boots or steel toe cap boots and chaps and a polo shirt for me. Horses are 'work' for me so I have to be appropriatly dressed on the yard.

indiat

Visit site
A girl came riding at our place in tiny hot pant shorts and full make up. Looking good until she dismounted. Swinging her leg over she exposed her knickerless self - The uglyest minge Ive seen.:eek:

Dear Lord! I now have to scrub my brain with sand!!!

Visit site
Normally I wear trainers or boots but I have been known to do late feeds at home and at work in stilletos. My legs never get shown and I never wear dresses or skirts so I always have trousers on and being a very pale skinned, burn in 30 seconds, blister in a minute in the sun type of person I am always wearing at least a t-shirt when doing the horses. Only once did I do them wearing a corset and trying to pic stuff up in stilletos and a corset is no easy thing!

Luci07

Visit site
Nope not any more. Not since I decided to hack out wearing breeches etc - but a bikini top.

Went past a walker and my horse decided to do a massive spook. Lets say the old guy got more of an eyeful than he bargained for!

So all safely strapped in when around horses at all times now

( and apologies if anyone has spilt anything reading my post!)