Indoor Schools

sbloom

www.stephaniebloomsaddlefitter.co.uk
I'd love to have all ideas for good indoor venues for saddle fittings, ideally ones where you know that hiring (though usually sharing is absolutely fine for me too) for a whole or half a day would be possible. Mostly weekdays, weekend a bonus. Heated indoor rooms for rider assessments a double bonus!

Up to and including the central belt and then definitely to Perth and possibly as far as Aberdeen, thanks!

Visit site
Fife/Perth you have Howe Ec at Ladybank and Netherton ec at Aberargie. Both are very popular places that are easy to get to.

Edinburgh-ish you have SNEC and Champfluerie.

Falkirk - Blue Ridge.

Up north north you have Tillyoch near Aberdeen and Cabin.

Borders you have ISEC but it's a pain in the ass to get to.

Ayrshire is Morris and Muirmill as BB says.

HeyMich

Visit site
Some of these have been mentioned already, but I'll just list all the ones I can think of! If you need any contact info, let me know and I'll PM you.

Orchil Equestrian, Auchterarder
Netherton, Perth
Howe, Cupar
SNEC, West Lothian
Hilltops, Cumbernauld
Blair's Farm, Torwood
Provanston, Fintry/Kippen
Morris, Kilmarnock
Sandyflats RDA, Glasgow
Gleneagles, Auchterarder
Champfleurie, Bathgate

Barton Bounty

If you heard the rumours it is probably true 😂
Visit site
Fife/Perth you have Howe Ec at Ladybank and Netherton ec at Aberargie. Both are very popular places that are easy to get to.

Edinburgh-ish you have SNEC and Champfluerie.

Falkirk - Blue Ridge.

Up north north you have Tillyoch near Aberdeen and Cabin.

Borders you have ISEC but it's a pain in the ass to get to.

Ayrshire is Morris and Muirmill as BB says.
I meant to put ayrshire .. duhhh

I went to champfleurie to pick up a project once ?

Visit site
If you end up coming to either LK sports horses or to Thom Bell's polo yard you could always tempt people with a yeehaa up our gallops ?? we hire them out from the yard next to these places and a lot of people use them.

sbloom

Sbloom…a quick question…are you tied to working in Scotland now or would you venture into north England for saddle fitting?

I cover a lot wider area, I use my own name, have a hunt for my info online :)

Thank you for more ideas! Just out of interest, do any of you expect to travel to an indoor for your saddle fitting appointments, and just for winter, or year round?

Barton Bounty

If you heard the rumours it is probably true 😂
Visit site
I cover a lot wider area, I use my own name, have a hunt for my info online :)

Thank you for more ideas! Just out of interest, do any of you expect to travel to an indoor for your saddle fitting appointments, and just for winter, or year round?
I know a lot of people that would travel for a fitting. Some saddle fitter charge a hella lot for fuel, so if its split between a few then all good but 1 person it can work out expensive.
Best thing to do is get an advert up online or in the feed stores or eq shops and word of mouth works quite well ?

sbloom

I know a lot of people that would travel for a fitting. Some saddle fitter charge a hella lot for fuel, so if its split between a few then all good but 1 person it can work out expensive.
Best thing to do is get an advert up online or in the feed stores or eq shops and word of mouth works quite well ?

I'm not the saddle fitter for everyone, it's all word of mouth but thank you :). Yes fees to come to an indoor are usually a fraction cheaper even after arena hire but it also means no cancellation which helps everyone. I would be looking to do saddle fitting clinics with 3-6 people.