Info on Dealers in the Chorley area.

Annie B.

Visit site
So I'm just about ready to admit to myself I need another horse after the sudden loss of my 9 year old in November. The idea of trawling all the sites and travelling miles up and down the country makes me feel queasy. So to the point of my post a friend said to speak to Jeanette Powell at Chorley as she got a lovely little warm blood through her. I have also seen details for Derek Bolton and round the corner from him Logwood Dressage. Can anyone tell me if they have any recommendations or cautionary tales about any of these or others in this and surrounding areas. I really would appreciate any advice I have owned horses 33 years and feel overwhelmed with this search because it didn't expect to be doing it. Thanks.

BlackRider

Visit site
I don't know if he is still going but Doug Aldred had a reasonable reputation..

Although he's a bit further away,

Roxylola

Visit site
Doug gets some nice stuff in, although most of what I have seen has been ponies. Derek is alright in my experience, not seen him for a few tears but he was a brilliant jockey. No direct personal experience but I have seen him be pretty willing to take stuff back and offer an alternative if it doesn't work out.

fairyclare

Visit site
Logwood is run by a very well known and active member on here called Rebecca' McNair (well she was well known by us oldies who have been here a long time lol) very lovely horses for sale and very honest.

xxcharlottexx

Visit site
Derek bolton has bluebell livery and stud so more information on his Web page. No personal experience myself but i know people at the riding school i used to work at have kept horses on his yard. From what ive heard he has some nice horses.