Information on loaning..

loxley

Visit site
Hello me lovlies,

As most of you know I've been looking for share/part loan for a lonnnnnggg time, but I also wondered, I'm going to have May through to September free next year, and wondered whether it would be feasable to loan a full horse for these time for leisure purposes (and possible fun competing)

Having never done this before... I just wondered whether it was possible? And what kind of money per week would I be looking at to loan a horse?

Any information would be great thank yooou
smile.gif

teapot

Visit site
Ooo interesting jo
grin.gif

You might able to loan a horse for the summer, if it's full loan - you'd probably be paying for everything.

And finding a good value yard down here will be fun

debonhorse

Visit site
I have 3 horses on loan, I pay for everything, feed,stable,grazing,insurance shoes ,vets bills the whole hog, i dont know why I dont just buy my own really, I seem to take on everyone elses coz they cant manage,afford or want anymore!! but the summer would obviously be cheaper, look around for the right horse, and enjoy yourself the hardest thing is giving them back. Luckily 2 of mine are indefinate loans, but the 3rd goes back in March, I am dreading it, he is adorable. good luck with finding accommodation for horsey too.!!

loxley

Visit site
Yeah, looking for full... if they could stay at current yard that would be ace otherwise I could look for one round here.

Any type of horse really, as long as they are safe and I can do jumping.