****ing rain!

Halfstep

Visit site
Grrr - I had psyched myself up to clip this afternoon - I seriously HATE clipping, but its been pissing down with rain all day. There is no way I'll get horse dry enough to clip before it gets dark. Damn. Can't do it tomorrow either. I'll have to psyche myself up again to do it on the weekend. I hate clipping! And rain!

Sorry, psycho self indulgent rant.

Weezy

Visit site
I went down the yard earlier without even considering riding - then my friend trned up (and I realised I had tied my timing in with hers LOL) so we chucked our tack on and went for a hack - SO glad I did as its not stopped raining since I got hom!

_OC_

Visit site
Hope you feel better letting it all out I'm working myself up to do the fat one's legs,em, maybe next day off!!!!
smirk.gif

Peanot

Visit site
he he. I`m not too bothered about clipping, just hate the fact that hair gets everywhere, even down bra!
blush.gif

But its great to see results. There is always another day.

I had a lesson booked for 10am and friend afterwards at 11. But trainer phoned last night to ask if he could come hour earlier as it was going to rain all day after morning!
He came at 9, it started to rain at 9.45, so only last 15 mins in lightish rain. We untacked and talked, then it stopped for about 10.05, so friends lesson began. It rained at 10.50, really peed down so she only had last 10 mins in rain, so not too bad either. Another girl on yard had a lesson booked with her instructor at 12 noon, but by 11.30 the menage looked like a sodden beach and it was hammering.
Lucky us!
smirk.gif
Had a great lesson too.
grin.gif

pottamus

Visit site
Yeah it is well wet here too! Field is nice and squishy and horse looks like a drowned rat...even in a rug (but dry underneath)! Oh the joys of autumn!!!!