Ingatestone - Essex

Claireg9

Visit site
Anyone know if the above tack shop has a website address?
I've heard its really good but dont want to go till i have an idea if it has what i want!
Thanks x

pixie

Visit site
As far as I know they don't have a website, but they are very good and I think they've even expanded since I was last there. I think they have a sandschool out the back where you can test out the saddles on your horse. They have a huge range of stock. Be prepared to come home with your car very full!

els

Visit site
Hi there,

I went there for the first time when I lived in Essex and have carried on now that I've moved to Suffolk.
It has a huge choice and is well worth the drive (husband dreads it when I pay a visit!)

Sal_E

Visit site
It's horsey heaven - you will not be disappointed! They've also got a cafe which you may well need to give you a break half way through! Don't worry, you get a shopping trolley so you don't need to stop when you can't carry anything more...
grin.gif

EllieBeast

Visit site
No website, but i went 2 weeks ago........ WOW is all i can say. you can pretty much guarantee that what you want is there. but warn your credit card - i bought far more than i intended to
blush.gif

Sarah xXx

ChristineL

Visit site
Hi

Yeah it is open 9 -5 Mon to Sat and 10-4 on Sunday. They also have a brochure which details a few things they keep in stock so it might be worth giving them a call as they may send you one in the post.

Can you tell I visit them a lot!!
smirk.gif

lennysmith

Visit site
Ooo my favourite place!! There is a website coming apparently but not up and running yet.

I intend to hit ti VERY hard once baby d is weaned and i have my little girly back. She NEEDS those boots and that bridlle, oh and that new headcollar, maybe a new saddle ..............lol

pootler

Visit site
I't's a great place, loads of choice, also they do some really good deals on the feed too. Topspec feed balancer was loads cheaper there than anywhere I buy from in Kent. The food in the cafe is really good quality and sensibly priced too, we always make sure we have enough time to stop and eat!

Twiglet

Visit site
It's my mecca!!
Normally good prices, very helpful staff and a fab cafe. They now also do feed, and it's just about the cheapest in the area. Wide range of feed although not Saracens!

If you're looking for something specific, call them beforehand and they normally do their best to ensure they've got it in stock.
Also, if they don't stock something and you require it, they look into introducing it to the store (they never used to do soya oil until I asked them to so many times they now do two kinds!!)

Highly recommend it, but warn your bank first as they may call you to report 'unusual activity' on your credit card......!

xxJessxx

Visit site
my parents dread the visit to ingatestone it is like a horsey supermarket and the prices are quite fair, they have a huge range from feed to jumps they have a saddler that does home visits or you can try saddles on in their sand school at the pack