*Insert happy face here*

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
After being at my wit's end for months regarding Missy on the flat (leaning on my hands, poking her nose out and going along like a yak etc) I moved her form the jointed eggbutt to a stronger bit, which she went much better in, but it was too strong for her so I decided to try her in the bradoon from storm's double bridle.
After having to leap ontp her because as soon as my foot went in the stirrup she went "WEYHEY!" and started buggering around, walking around the menage she tried to launch me into orbit 3 times, we trotted so she could settle and proceeded to try and launch me into orbit 5 more times and spook at some dripping water and nearly wipe out the horse next to us she finally started to do some work.
WOW, I had no idea what I seriously nice horse I had in my stable
grin.gif
Beautiful outline, light in my hands, moving forwards form my leg with minimal effort, she felt amazing! Had a go at some sitting trot and my god, her trot is quite big bud she's so easy to sit to
laugh.gif
tried a bit of canter, perfect transition and she did the most amazing steady canter, I was just sat there and she just kept herself going ticking over nicely.....I was sat there beaming form ear to ear
grin.gif

Back to trot and I thought I'd try a bit of leg yield (only 3/4 steps over) and the first time she got a bit uptight because she didn't quite understand what I was asking her to do but the second time I asked again she got a bit uptight then it clicked and she stepped away form my leg beautifully!
My facial expressions through out riding her went from-
This -->
crazy.gif
To this -->
shocked.gif
To this -->
grin.gif
To this -->
shocked.gif
To this -->
grin.gif

As soon as we get the left canter sorted we shall be hitting the dressage competitions
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Pidge

Visit site
brilliant, it makes it all worthwhile when it finally clicks, you deserve to have a grin like a cheshire cat.