Inspection of Young Warmblood Horses in Russia for 2006

TAK

www.foals-for-sale.com
As I have promissed (when posting photos of Akhal-teke stallion) I have written an article about Inspection of Young Warmblood Horses in Russia. During the inspecton tour I have taken quite a lot of photos (it is about 2000 were taken ) I can not upload all of them but several the best I have added to the article Most of those horses are perfect Dressage prospects for International arenas!

You can read it: <span style="color:green">HERE</span>

smile.gif

tigers_eye

Visit site
That was very interesting, thank you very much. My family has had an interest in eastern European horses for the last decade as my father has worked in a variety of countries there. He hasn't worked in Russia though. I realise it's normal to start them young, and in light of their age I think it's good they don't have to perform "dressage" movements as such. What is your involvement with the grading process, and with horses in general, if I may ask?

TAK

www.foals-for-sale.com
You are welcome
smile.gif
I thought that might be interesting because the system is a bit different
smile.gif

Well I am taking photos of the inspection and horses for an official equine Archive for All Russia Equine Institute. (VNIIK) Also I am Russian member of the team who is running Russian Warmblood Association in USA. Actually it is international more then just USA organization.
It is so happens that there are a lot of Russian horses has been sold abroad with out proper documents and information. As far as there is no international department in VNIIK we are kind of doing that job for them. We are trying to help people with official documents and information. For those who know Russian system of doing business we are a big help, but any way sometimes it takes forever to sort-out this or that question. Thus we are trying to sort out one paper work for a lady in UK since January. This takes so long because her horse has been sold to UK with documents in Russian language only and without being parentage tested. We have found and DNA tested her sir and now it is very close to the happy end!
wink.gif

I also used to own a Stallion who is now breeding stallion in Texas.

Faithkat

Visit site
"do they actually ride the 2 year olds warmbloods? "

My exact thoughts . . . dear God . . . .riding 2 year olds of such a late maturing breed . . . but then I like my horses to remain well and sound. . . . . .

Bossanova

Visit site
Lovely report and all very interesting reading. I love the fact it doesnt look as though the horses have pulled into and overbent outline, the babies are working naturally long and low with a far more natural gait than many western horses are trained to perform