Insurance companies USA

DoesDressage

Visit site
We move to the states at the end of the month. Would really appreciate any horse insurance ideas/reviews/recomendations. Also taking a cat and dog so will also need insurance for them.

Spring Feather

Visit site
I can't give you names of animal insurance companies, you're better to wait till you are over here and speak to people who will let you know which company is the best. Most people where I live do not insure their horses, except for 3rd party liability. Equine insurance companies do not work the same over here as they do in the UK, and for many people the restrictions are so great that it's fairly pointless even having vet fee coverage (if that was the coverage you were mostly interested in). Same with pet insurance, I don't know anyone who carries pet insurance for their dogs or cats here. My dogs, cats and horses are all covered under my blanket farm insurance but only for liability and mortality (which is only paid out if say the horse was struck by lightning or something such as this). The premiums are high here and payouts are difficult to get in many instances.