Insurance help

xxJessxx

Visit site
Hi I am planning to take out insurance on my pony but I'm not sure what ones to go with as I have been told rumours and bad stories about so many! If you can't post it here because it is defamatory pm me i am really confussed

Vey

Visit site
Well no law against mentioning good ones. I have had really positive experiences of Carriage House, had to make a claim after my horse was killed in a RTA, and not only were they lovely, they had the cheque with me almost by return of post after getting my vet forms, and when the "£$%^&* motorist who ran into the back of my beloved mare tried to claim against me, they acted with great promptitude and good sense in defending against the claim. Now admittedly they had more to lose than me (I only had the £100 excess riding on it) but I was very impressed by them. They insure riding horses as well as driving ones, and offer a range of very flexible policies.

Puppy

Visit site
KBIS were brilliant when my boy had an accident - he had to have an emergency opperation and then passed away from a heart attack the next morning - they were very helpful and settled quickly with both me and the vet.

I think other people on here have had positive experiences with them too.

ExRacers

Visit site
I have been with KBIS for more that 12 years and cannot fault them for service, cover, price etc etc.

Just remember cheapest is not always the best!!

vicm2509

Visit site
I am with KBIS aswell, competitive prices and good service
smile.gif