Insurance sorry ??

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
NFU
grin.gif

Skiddaire

www.digital-guilt.org
errm I cant remember the name of the company.. something leisure maybe im not sure. they usually have their purple? leaflet stuck in most mags.

I read somewhere that this company didnt pay up. I've tried to get ours changed from them to someone else but since my dad is paying for it I have to go with whaetver he wants grr

ecrozier

Visit site
SEIB. Been great. One used to be with petplan but the were v expensive in comparison. Service seemed equally good though.

kirstyfk

Visit site
We use Scottish Equestrian Insurance Service. Not to be confused with South Essex. Both are SEIS. Was really good when paying out for my old horse. Skiddaire I would consider changing. I don't know one person who hasn't had trouble getting money from them!

Stella

Visit site
Skiddaire - thats E & L. They don't pay up, vets hate them because they have to make their customers pay up front for Vetinary care as they can't trust E & L to pay. Your Dad could get a very nasty shock if you have to claim. It ain't cheep if they don't pay out!!

Now as to NFU. Unfortunately, I have had a number of claims on two horses over the last couple of years - two of which were very expensive. Fortunately, they settled them in a friendly, efficient way. Lets hear it for NFU
smile.gif

Vicky7041

Visit site
Just in case you missed them, NFU!! for everything, they are great and i found the most competitive too. I have used E&L in the past, everyone used to slate them, my horse at the time had a terrible injury in the field so I claimed as vet bill was about £600, they paid out without any bother direct to the vet, so all I paid was my XS.
But try NFU!!
smile.gif