Interesting discussion about hunting on another forum

combat_claire

www.freewebs.com
Cledry_Maid sums up the sheer ignorance about who actually goes hunting. Time she opened her eyes and realised that hunting encompasses many different people from all walks of life.

Claiming that hunting is only about toffs on horses, is about as accurate as me stating that football is only about violent chavs.

LACS

Visit site
My goodness, severnmiles, just WHAT have you been up to on that site? You should at least provide a link to this forum.

severnmiles

Visit site
Lol! Do you like what I achieved with my day? I won't be posting tomorrow...think I'd better do some work! :)

Do you think I made it more interesting? :grin:

LACS

Visit site
I think you acquitted yourself to the best of your abilities and we can expect no more than that. Well done!

Doreys_Mum

Visit site

And that whats scares me...

Sick perverts? Horrays on horses? Arrogant toffs?

Certainly none of those turned up to the south eastern Declaration day.... about 4-6K nice, law abiding, friendly families and friends turned up - I should know, I spent the day talking to most of them as I was on collection duties!!! Oh, and 6 sick perverts desperatly trying to avoid police to tresspass onto private land and barate the press with their crap... I will leave it to you to guess which side they were on ;)