Interesting Evening

lisan

pets.webshots.com
Went for a play in the jumping field with May's friend/fieldmate, but she was more interested in running back to her fieldmate, so just did some schooling and a little bit of gridwork, popped a couple of fences - missed at the last one - she slid into it and I fell off - AGAIN!!! Only very gently thou!

So anyway, one of the ladies came in to ride on her lovely stallion, she warmed up round the field (huge field!), then asked if we minded if she popped a few fences.

Watched in awe at her lovely horse, then went for a potter round the field to cool off, came back round to near the jumps when she put up the fences and is popping 1.15 spread and other fences bareback - YES BAREBACK - gobsmacked!!! She went round the course a couple of times as he jumps much free er without a saddle. My god I wish I could ride like that, her legs never moved, he even missed at the spread and still cleared it perfectly a stride out, and she never lost her balance!!!!!!!! Was fantastic to watch!

druid

Visit site
Oh...I wonder if she's the mystery rider mentioned in HHO who asked bsja if she could jump without a saddle?????

JAK

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Oh...I wonder if she's the mystery rider mentioned in HHO who asked bsja if she could jump without a saddle?????

[/ QUOTE ]
For real? Seriously?
shocked.gif
cool.gif

barkinghorse

Visit site
I'm ok thanks,
still finding it hard to think she's gone but William is helping me through it.
I'm shocked at how badly its hit me, am fine one minute and in floods the next!!
Hopefully I might see you Tuesday then, let me know when you know
Jo xx

_jetset_

Visit site
God, that's amazing! The fact that she wants to jump in a competition bareback fascinates me! You had better get some good footage!

Barkinghorse... sorry to hear about Jess, I am sure you are missing her a lot! It's completely normal to feel how you are feeling, you wouldn't be human if you didn't!