International Event Forum at Hartpury - worth going?

DorothyJ

Visit site
Just seen that this will be 4 February at Hartpury College and am thinking of going. Not been before, will need to take a day off work and it's £45 a ticket. Happy to pay that if it's a good day. Can I ask for reviews please! Thanks :)

michellybob

Visit site
I went last year for the first time and thought it was really good!! I compete at grassroots level eventing and found it very informative and a really good day out. Ive got my ticket booked for next year :)

Gamebird

Visit site
I'd made a pledge to go in 2013 after hearing reports from this year. However I start a new job the week before and won't be able to take a day off straight away. Gutted, but I'll be relying on you lot for reports and vid clips please.

kerilli

Visit site
i always go, it is absolutely excellent. as TD says, David O'Connor did a lecture/demo last year and has been invited back, it is 100% worth going for that alone. i wrote up about it last year, in huge detail, for HorseJunkiesUnited, LEC's posted the link, ta! The year before I wrote it all up for EventingWorldWide, it's still there in the archives, e.g.
http://www.eventingworldwide.com/natural-or-trained-ability/
Can't recommend it highly enough. This year has Toddy as 1 of the trainers which will be fantastic, I've watched 1 of his lect/demos before and it was brilliant.

piglet99

Visit site
Late to the party on this one, but I went last year for the first time and it was AMAZING...can't wait to this year! booked tickets before christmas - really looking forward to Mark Todd and seeeing doc again...he was brilliant last year.

Fanatical

Visit site
Ah tickets definitely available in the door or do you know how I can purchase a couple in advance? Sounds great so if really like to go.

Lolo

Visit site
Please may people take amazing notes/ videos/ pictures again this year? Al wanted to go, but has no spare pennies or method of getting there and last year's reports were fantastic for those in the same situation.

kerilli

Visit site
I'm planning on doing copious notes and a full write-up again, hopefully with pics and vids as long as technology does not stymie me!
Anyone else going? It really was fantastic in 2012 and 2011... worth every penny, considering the calibre of speakers. And the fact that they have DOC back again, just excellent. :) :) :)

lindsayH

Visit site
I'm going and so looking forward to it after attending last year. I'm very tight with money :-D and hardly ever go to anything but thought it was an absolute bargain. Very excited!