Introducing Lily

Lily&me

New User
Visit site
Hi all ?

I’d like to introduce Lily to all you wonderful people.
I’ve only owned her for two weeks, and quite honestly never in my wildest dreams did I think I’d ever own a horse with the word ‘cob’ inserted anywhere.
But Lily has shown me that for almost 35 years I’ve really been missing out.
Cobs are great ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Congratulations!!

She looks a very sporty cob.

My avatar was taken earlier this year, when I too bought into cob culture. I have since bought something a bit more sporty as well, but the cob mentality is ace!

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Very nice, lovely look about her face, I hope you have a lot of fun together. There's a lot more to most cobs than people realise.

SashaBabe

Visit site
She's gorgeous. I hope you have many happy years together. Looking forward to reading your updates and more pictures, of course. :)

Lily&me

New User
Visit site
Hi and Thank you all for your lovely replies :)
Lily is indeed a sweetheart and she has certainly shown me that there is *definitely* more to cobs than I ever imagined. I think I may have been slightly snobby about them in the past lol. What a fool I was ?

Lily has only been backed for a few months, so we are taking everything really slowly with her at the moment, just letting her settle in and get used to us, the new horses and the new routine etc.
we still have a few little things to work on, she’s not very confident with her feet being picked up at the moment, I think she thinks she’s going to fall over bless her, but hopefully this is something that will get better over time ??
and we need to get a saddle fitter out because she is as wide as she is tall lol.
but we have all the time in the world and I’m in absolutely no rush at all.
and yes, her tail *IS* to die for ? one of the first things I noticed about her lol

paddy555

Visit site
nice horse, lovely face and she looks so kind. You are very lucky. The size of her ears. Very much lovely Lily. Enjoy her. :)