introducing Mantuana (Anna) lots of pics

madeleine1

Visit site
hi

a few of you will already know a bit about this mare as i was discussing her breeding on here.

for those of you who didn't read that. This is my new project.

I welcome comments on confirmation etc but please be constructive in any criticism as I have brought her and am now dedicated to making her into a reliable and well mannered horse.

I think she is good but I'm a relative novice in this. (not a novice in general)

so have fun looking at the pictures. she is a big cuddly teddy in person

:)

more photos to follow

only_me

Visit site
She looks lovely! A Nice sort :) I don't think she has 9.5 inches of bone though, but she does look like a jumper rather than a flat horse :)

madeleine1

Visit site
She looks lovely! A Nice sort :) I don't think she has 9.5 inches of bone though, but she does look like a jumper rather than a flat horse :)

honestly she has but we can agree to disagree lol. I think she looks like a jumper and she have a big rear on her when she is playing in the field lol
she does make me feel very secure on her back.

Noodles_3

Visit site
She looks lovely! I'm sure you're quite local to me as I think I've seen you out and about on your coloured before :)

TheMule

Visit site
She has a lovely deep body and I can believe she probably measures with bone but that's a little misleading as she is very thick below the knee but her joints are small, her cannons long and her pasterns very upright so she wouldn't have a the strength the tape measure says.
She looks a useful sort, good luck with her

dogatemysalad

Visit site
She's lovely, I like her. Love the black and white photo of you and her having a cuddle while your coloured one is keeping an eye on you. :)

madeleine1

Visit site
She has a lovely deep body and I can believe she probably measures with bone but that's a little misleading as she is very thick below the knee but her joints are small, her cannons long and her pasterns very upright so she wouldn't have a the strength the tape measure says.
She looks a useful sort, good luck with her

I didnt think of it like that. Probably should have but very helpful comments. thank you x