Introducing Missy!

ChestnutTinker

Visit site
Hiya everyone!
Some of you have already seen her but I think it's only fair she gets a whole thread introducing her properly so here goes!

I am now the (Super massively excitedly absolutely most) proud(est) owner of my very own pony! This is Missy! She's a 5 year old, 11hh dartmoor hill pony! :D
Here's to a hopeful lifetime together!:p Hope you like her :)!!

Missy014_zps79046cda.jpg

Qru

Visit site
She's Super adorable!! I'm very happy for you after reading the trouble you were having in previous posts and hope everything goes well with her :)))

ChestnutTinker

Visit site
She is so adorable! her eye doesnt look real!! she looks like a real sweetie! what ar your plans with her?

Thank you so much, it is truely beautiful, she's very unique :)
I hope to eventually do showing with her although unsure of what classes I could do as she is a registered dartmoor hill pony and i'm not sure they qualify in M&M classes! Other than that, lots of walks, grooming, charity events and just fun :p

ChestnutTinker

Visit site

WelshD

Visit site
You can do coloured pony classes with Missy plus the usual best turned out, best condition etc..

You probably wont get away with M&M at anything other than tiny shows but still plenty of other classes to try :)

Missy is lovely, my two ponies are young and are pets too - nothing wrong with that :)