introducing myself and my new horse

mavandkaz

Visit site
Hi! i have been lurking on here for a while and made a few posts but never formally introduced myself so....
I'm Karen, live in basingstoke. 6 weeks ago i bought a new horse (had a 4yr old before that but it didn't work out and my confidence took a battering). his name is maverick and has just turned 8. hoping to do a bit of everything with him - have entered for a local dressage comp held at the yard next week
crazy.gif
could be interesting as we currently resemble a giraffe more then a horse!
first time posting pics so hope it works. these were taken when he first arrived - he has put on a fair bit of condition since.
IMG]http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv148/mavandkaz/mav%20march09/maverick006.jpg[/IMG]

maverick008.jpg

Lippyx

Essex... In my bubble, floating above reality!!
Visit site
He has a TB face, but then when I saw the legs and the decent feet, I thought he can't be full TB!!
Welcome! I too have a young one, but she is going back due to not being a good match... ovely mare, but just not ready for to compete on sadly!
Want piccys of the dressage!!

mavandkaz

Visit site
know exactly what you mean about not being a match! so happy to have something that i can just get on and go out and have fun with. have hopefully roped OH into camera duties
wink.gif