Introducing myself!

Tash88

Visit site
I joined the forums yesterday and just thought I should introduce myself quickly...

My name is Tash and I live in South-West London. I have recently bought my second horse, an adorable 5 y/o dark bay Warmblood X called Stanley; at the moment I am just bringing him on slowly but he should make a lovely dressage horse in time. I am a PhD student in psychology & sociology, looking into the relationship between humans and horses and whether it can be understood as work or leisure, or a combination of both. I also teach part-time, at the university and privately.

Looking forward to posting a little more, especially for advice for my youngster!

Tash

Waffles

Visit site
Hello and welcome! You must be very busy!I'm interested in the relationships between humans and horses but as an amateur, if you see what I mean.

Tash88

Visit site
Thanks for the replies - yes I am very busy but I wouldn't have it any other way! Actually, I'd prefer my PhD to be fully-funded so I didn't have to teach so much, but it's all experience.

Vixen - nice to meet another PhDer - how are you getting on with yours? I've just started my second year... :eek:

Tx