Introducing Purdey's sister! *Holly Spangle* (pics!)

Nickijem

Visit site
For those who didn't know, we now have Purdey's sister (full sister, same mum and dad!). We always said we wanted 2 dogs (at least!) but didn't want two pups together so we waited til Purdey's mum had her second litter. There was only one bitch in the litter so we were lucky to have her as the breeders really wanted to keep a bitch. Her name is Holly (Purdey is named after James Purdey the gunmaker so Holly is named after Holland & Holland gunmakers!). She exactly 20 months younger than Purdey and she is 10 weeks old today so I thought you might like some cute puppy pics:D

1. When we got her last week - she was just a little dot!
IMG_0480.jpg

2.Checking out her kennel...
IMG_0498.jpg

3.She LOVES her big sister!
IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

4. And she loves her food - look at that belly!!
IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

Can't wait til we can take them both out together!
:D:D:D

Nickijem

Visit site
I had forgotten how time consuming puppies are though! I had a list of things that I was going to do this half term but haven't got through half the things:eek:. Still, I can't think of a better way to waste my time than cuddling a pup - they grow up too quick!

MyBoyChe

Visit site
I had no idea you were planning another!! What absolutely lovely pics of them together, they really do look stunning, We did a similar thing, Alfie is Chloes nephew, 12 months younger and totally adorable. I really wanted another bitch but Chloe can be a bit funny with other girls so we decided a boy would be best, good decision as he is happy to play 2nd fiddle when necessary. I hope they give you as much pleasure as our two give us. We dont work them but long walks with 2 spangles (+ the old IWS when he can be bothered) are just the best antedote to a busy life!! Please keep the pics coming :)