Introducing Snoopy.......

BBs

Visit site
After my fantastic weekend with MdeM at Aldon Horse Trials I left shortly after the trot up this morning to go and pick up Noppy
smile.gif

Arrived home after 2 hours of driving through the rain and grabbed some lunch! I must admit I am absolutely exhausted and all i really wanted to do was go to bed
shocked.gif

Quickly packed the lorry with essentials and drove the 2 miles to pick Noppy up. Now I had pretty much decided that I would change his name to Scooby, after meeting a dog this morning with the same name and liked it, but then it changed again at lunch to Vernie, mum wanted Ernie and I didnt like that much so we decided on Vernie as in Vernon Kaye as hes rather lush
wink.gif

His posh name is Voornoppus - whatever that means
crazy.gif

Anyhow, I went off to his stable and put on his boots, rug and headcollar! he is such a love and sniffed around his feet! apprantly he does have a habit of removing his boots ifyou leave them on him in his stable! plus he is an escape artist! and will let himself out of his stable and then go and find you to tell you he has let himself out
smirk.gif

He loaded straightaway and we arrived at the yard 15 minutes later! I popped him in his stable and he happily munched his hay! he then got more and more unsettled! and neighed VERY LOUDLY
crazy.gif

If you spoke to him he settled! but if like mum and i were cleaning out the lorry, sorting rugs and putting winst and berts beds down he got very unsettled and started to try and jump his stable door
smirk.gif

YO and her friend arrived and he started to really settle again! YO brought in her pony and Vern immediately settled and his head went down and he ate his hay.

I popped on his new rug (i did a bit of spending at Aldon lol) and mum went to fetch my other two very muddy monsters in!

Winston and Bertie introduced themselves through the bars - there was no screams and all happily said hello and stood quietly waiting for their supper
smile.gif

At the moment he will continue to just have carrots and chaff! I shall sit on him tomorrow and hopefully we can see how we go!

Oh and as for the name! Ive changed it again! hes now SNOOPY!

Just a couple of pics of his head
smile.gif

Thanks for reading..

Bri

Visit site
What a stunner - looking forward to hearing all about him!
Loving the name too - (Vernon Kaye is not lush!!!!)

BBs

Visit site
HAHA glad you all approve of the name
smile.gif

Oh god I listened to VK today coming home from Somerset! oh I just love his voice!

I havent met anything quite so affectionate as Snoop! I thought winston was a snuggly pony but Snoop wins hands down!

Nice to see my big fella again tho! even when he was covered in mud! however not quite as dirty as Boss
shocked.gif

Weezy

Visit site
I am with you on thinking that VK rocks!

Cant wait to meet the Snoopmeister - and more affectionate than Winst - Good God!!!!!!!!

No horse can outdo Boss in my eyes - little sod (good job I adore him!)

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
How very exciting - I love having new horses to play with. Lots of fun to be had for you both. Snoopy is a much more sensible name though it does end the BBs thing for you.

S_N

Visit site
Vix he looks stunning and sounds delightful!! I am made up for you that you have found such a lovely chap! Looking forwards to following your progress with him!

ruscara

Visit site
What a thoroughly gorgeous head! It sounds as though he is a lovely character, and I like his name. I will look forward to hearing more about him as you get to know him.
smile.gif

Hornby

Visit site
Pics please! (riding ones) and pics rather than (or as well as) video for the dial-up poor please! Ta (hope you have fun!)

BBs

Visit site
Thanks guys!

Well YO telephoned me last night at 8pm to say he was happily munching hay and very settled
smile.gif

This morning he went on the walker with his new friend Rocky whilst I mucked out the stables.

I rode Winston too
smile.gif
who I havent sat on since last monday! but he was still half a sleep i guess at 7am!!!!

Snoopy is such a Mini Winnie its unreal! he loves fuss and likes to stick his nose in your face and for you to blow up his nose! oh and he loves hats too lol

Off to ride him at 12pm
smile.gif

BBs

Visit site
Hi SV
smile.gif

He will do a bit of everything, hes 4 so will its a bit of trial and error! his SJing is bloody amazing! and he has one hell of a ping!
He naturally carries himself, and is very balanced, however, needs serious work on the flat as most youngsters do.
Will plan to take him over the park also to see what he thinks of fords and solid stuff!

He would be a good contender for JAS and obviously BYEH next year
smile.gif
but would like to aim for some intros and young SJer classes! although I AM BROKE ALREADY *sulk*

A sponsor for this talented horse is now seriously required
crazy.gif

BBs

Visit site
Umm yesh! loads to be done! looking forward to it tho
smile.gif
if i can afford it
crazy.gif

Hes a KWPN, his father is Polansky GP dressage pony
grin.gif
his mother is from what I can work out is a Trakhener jumping pony.

The dutch dont do things buy half! he has loads of paper work, passport and medical certificate all laminated
smile.gif
His microchip papers have his family tree on it! goes back about 20 generations on both sides without missing one out - so I shall look forward to seeing what his family have done
smile.gif

Iestyn

Visit site
He looked like he was a WB. You'll have to let me know where u found him - I think I can persuade R that our next horse needs to be more of a dressage pony that can jump!!!