Introducing Stevie- My New Boy!!!!!!!

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com

Well I brought myself a neddy today! I would like you to meet Stevie (I wanted to change his name but OH won’t let me)!
He isn’t even broken yet (I know you will all think I’m mad), but he is being broken over the next few weeks and will be home just before Christmas.
So what do you think? Remember he is only 4 and I know he isn’t going to be a 5* eventer but I think we could have a lot of fun together. I think he will definitely be more forward going then Blackie from seeing him today.

Stevie5.jpg

Stevie1.jpg

Stevie3.jpg

Stevie6.jpg

So there you go, completely different to Otto!

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
I can tell you that all that hair is coming straight off when he come home, he will look like a different horse! And god bless full neck rugs!

BBs

Visit site
Naww hes cute
smile.gif

Please please please say you are going to take the clippers to his main etc then he will look STUNNING as a coloured cob
smile.gif

Such a sweetie, good luck with him hunny. He has such a cheeky face!!

peapod

Visit site
He is GORGEOUS! I think you should keep all the hair on though - the hairier the better!! Best of luck with him, he's fab!

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
He is 15hh (if not a little bigger) now so was hoping for another inch or two, what do you think? I know he has a lot of muscling up to do!
And yes he the hair is going, one hairy one is enough!

Irishcobs

Visit site
Me like! Very nice, can't wait to hear/see more.

Can't believe you are going to take the feathers off!
Nothing wrong with full mane and feathers, my mare is a county level traditional!

patchandloopy

Visit site
Aww! he looks lovely!!! I hope you have lots of fun with him!! (he looks alot of fun!) Im normally a trad coloured person BUT.........I think it will suit him to be clipped and trimmed- altohugh im not a fan of hogging maybe a pulld mane!
smile.gif

S_N

Visit site
Oooooooo he's a smasher!! If you are taking his feathers off, tehn you will have to get onto Stencilbum for some go faster stripes for his smexy bottom
laugh.gif
!!!

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
Hi sure was, that’s Joel, he was the other contender, but I decided to go for Stevie because he is quite a fit finer and we already have Blacks who is a chunky monkey. I can give you details if you are interested, he would make a great show cob, very handsome???

Dogbetty141

Visit site
Where can you get these types of horses from without paying a fortune for them. When my TB goes back to his owner I really want a nice norse like this and they can carry weight so my BF can have a few rides on him too.?? Sorry to barge in on your post he is a real sweetie exactely what I am looking for??