Introducing.....

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
My new boy came yesterday morning.
grin.gif
I found him by accident on horsemart (whilst looking for a 14.2hh bomb proof pony).
He's called Charlie Brown, though he's been nicknamed Bayley as the Stallion is called Charley and don't need the confusion!
anyway, he's an 11.2hh iron grey 3yo. Breeding unknown, though I think he's a welsh sec A x New forest (so any other thoughts on this are welcome!).
He had to be loaded on a main road in town as we couldnt get the lorry into the yard, but he loaded lovely, just managed to get his head stuck in the partition.
He got to his new home, got weighed
blush.gif
shocked.gif
and wormed and went out with the other boys, where he proceeded to 'test' the electric fence, canter about with his had and tail held like an arab and scream at all the others. But he's well settled and starts his edcuation this weekend (hopefully help him get some weight off!)
opinions welcome, but no nasty remarks about his weight please...i know!
ag07_005.jpg

ag07_006.jpg

and meeting Charlie the Stallion

ag07_008.jpg

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
erm, I plan to break him and let the kids have fun on him. He's a bit lost amongst YO's show ponies, but IMO is the cutest by far....

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
M is thrilled he settled well. She said her yard is v. quiet now!

He's almost on par with Fleur for cuteness. J has asked me to blow up photos of Fleur and Bayley for his bedroom wall so i don't think Fleur will be off the hook for a while yet! ....
grin.gif