iPad users and H&H

madmav

Visit site
Does anyone else find this site blooming testing on an iPad? It always signs me off, despite doing the remember me tick. And constantly decides it can't find the server. Don't think it's my iPad as seems to work well with all other sites, better in fact than lap top, which will do buffering etc. Lap top does love H&H, however! Never a problem if I'm on that device!
I know this is a first-world problem, but it is irritating me!
(And as I tried to post this, it said 'server couldn't be found'!) Aaarrgghh!!

madmav

Visit site
Just me then, sob! And it just signed me out again while trying to reply to you. Maybe H&H are trying to tell me to get lost!

Lexi_

Visit site
It doesn't sign me out but it always does an annoying hop at the end of loading a page so I end up clicking on the thing above the one I actually wanted. I'm forever ending up in the stupid forum rules post instead of the first or second thread!

alainax

Visit site
It doesn't sign me out but it always does an annoying hop at the end of loading a page so I end up clicking on the thing above the one I actually wanted. I'm forever ending up in the stupid forum rules post instead of the first or second thread!

THIS!!!!
It drives me bonkers! I have to click the thread below to get to the one above.

cobgoblin

Bugrit! Millennium hand and shrimp.
Visit site
Mine keeps jumping as it loads too, I either get the admin page or someone's profile. So apologies to all those hundreds of members whose profiles I have inadvertently looked at!

NellRosk

Visit site

Yes this! Or I end up accidentally clicking on someone's profile and then it'll come up on their profile that I went on and it looks like I'm stalking them! Which I'm not promise :D

Pinkvboots

Visit site

Mine does this too flippin annoying!

madmav

Visit site
And I have just tried site on google and chrome rather safari, get me with the techie stuff, still signs me out. Have also put plaintive requests into H&H contact us thing. Not heard a thing back. I don't know where those emoji things are and I'm far too old to use them, but want to do a sad face.

soulfull

Visit site

iphone is the same, ne patient, give it a second to load fully :)

PuzzlePiece

Visit site
I have this too!

FfionWinnie

Visit site

Same here. It is INFURIATING!

Greylegs

Visit site
OP I feel your pain. Mine will not keep me signed in, so I have to re-sign every time I come out. It also foes the annoying hopping about thing. I've found these problems started after I updated the software, so not sure if it's that.

I'm a member of another forum (not horse related) and I now can't stay signed in on that either. Also, it forgets things like favourite locations on some sites, so I'm thinking its a software thing, rather than the forum set up. On my laptop, it's fine but haven't done the upgrade on that! (And won't be doing!)

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
Mine does the jumpy thing too.

I only have to sign in if I close the actual page down (you know when you double press the side menu button then slide the pages away?). My iPhone, however, logs me out every time.

I can't work out how to use Photobucket on here from an iPad, i can occasionally get it to click on the code, but it doesn't paste anything, or occasionally a code, but never a photo.

madmav

Visit site
While I do love all that this new age of technology can do for us, sometimes it does get on my blinking nerves!