Irish Draught stallion "TOUCH OF PRIDE"

orton

Visit site
Searching for any stock by TOUCH OF PRIDE, interested in what his stock have been doing in life as I have recently purchased the stallion

louisa sarney

New User
Visit site
I have got a 5yr old ish mare by touch of pride she is 16:2 bay. I have had her for 2 years and I am very happy with her. She is an excellent all rounder and loves jumping.

JanetGeorge

www.horseandhound.co.uk
Oh I'm so glad he has found a buyer! He's a rather nice hrse who never got much 'business' - the IDHS(GB) database only has 37 progeny reegistered from 1999 - most of them sport horses (there may be more that were registered elsewhere or who only got an ID passport.)

He's not a young man - but should still be well able to attend to the needs of mares! Where are you based?

louisa sarney

New User
Visit site
Oh I'm so glad he has found a buyer! He's a rather nice hrse who never got much 'business' - the IDHS(GB) database only has 37 progeny reegistered from 1999 - most of them sport horses (there may be more that were registered elsewhere or who only got an ID passport.)

He's not a young man - but should still be well able to attend to the needs of mares! Where are you based?

I am based In devon but purchased my mare in wales. I have struggled to find any info on touch of pride. He has not been well advertised.

Capriole

Visit site
Oh great I'm glad someone bought him, you wouldn't believe the amount of phone calls that have been going around about him needing a soft landing.

Rhianeve

New User
Visit site
Searching for any stock by TOUCH OF PRIDE, interested in what his stock have been doing in life as I have recently purchased the stallion

Do you still own the stallion as I'm trying to get photo of him as have just bought a horse by him. I'll attach a photo.

Attachments

• IMG_20190326_172054_347.jpg
    IMG_20190326_172054_347.jpg
    787.4 KB · Views: 4