irish horse register - can you update?any experts?!!!

kombikids

Visit site
does anyone know how/if you can update a passport from the above when you buy a horse? got mine today for horsey and i dont know whether its ok to post off to put my details on or how i can put his sire on there - he is supposedly by clover hill (but got a feeling that all irish orgin horses are!!!!) and came via brian lusk and mark malloy tippeeray?

only_me

Visit site
it should say he is by clover hill, but there is no way of putting that on the passport unless already on it, *i think*

go do http://www.irishsporthorse.com/_fileuplo...662141d0faa.pdf
and fill in form
laugh.gif
hope that helps
smile.gif

Kilbricken

Visit site
Hi, both Irish horse register and Irish horse board are great, I got my passport changed easily. In fact I got my passport back within a week of sending, I was most impressed.

One thing I did do was take a copy of the passport before I sent it off to them, just in case it got lost.

eoe

Visit site
A friend got her horse tested as proof, you would need to speak to your vet and then call the agency. When I brought my horse I sent passport off with their form and it was back within 10 day.

Bert&Maud

Visit site
How old is your horse? Clover Hill died in 1997 I think. Like others, I sent mine off to Irish Horse Board and it came back really quickly, I had to register a name as well as my horse only had a number.