Irish Members

Eothain

Visit site
Yep. Definitely running. Have been working on a bunch of ideas since the IHB AGM. A manifesto you could say! I'd be happy to send it to you when it's done. All feedback would be welcome! I'm trying to develop a range of things to appease traditionalists and otherwise.
Region 1 is Midlands/North Leinster. Dublin, Kildare, Meath, Westmeath, Offaly, Laois. There's more than that but they're on the top of my head!

no_no_nanette

Visit site
Eothain, I'm working with someone in Dublin at the moment : they would definitely be interested, I believe. Could you PM me your "manifesto" so that I can take it with me when I next see them?

hati

community.webshots.com
I am in Louth - is that region 1? When is the vote...have just sent off my IHB renewal.
I have a real bone to pick with the IHB...why do they discriminate against small competition mares in the breeding programmes? I have a cracking 153cm mare with proper eventing breeding, she has bred 1 2 yr old - who so far is very correct and in foal to Puissance, but the IHB won't allow her to go for inspection.

So when fingers crossed I breed something nice to prove them all wrong...sorry rant over!
PM me your name and manifesto and I will vote.