Irish peeps??

amage

Visit site
Anyone going to Cavan for the International show? i'm up there jumping for the whole week!!! PM if anyone's going we can arrange to meet!!

sherwood'

Visit site
No we were supposed to take our lot but we couldnt go in the end! We were down last yr for the week and it was freezing staying in the lorry but the vodka helped keep us warm! Was a great week. What classes r u in? The 1.10 and 1.20? Good luck! Is ur yard takign a whole lot down?

amage

Visit site
We have 12 going i think so not too bad...busy enough! i can't wait, i'm jumping all the 1.10s and 1.20s. we have a class 5 yr old going and a few other youngsters and then some for the internationals

sherwood'

Visit site
Thanks- will let u no if we make it! Thas great u have a whole load down as would be a long week if u werent busy!

I love watching the young horse classes and everyone seems to be heading down for it!

amage

Visit site
the international classes start fri i think. sat night would be a good night to go as the two fence challenge is always a laugh. or the final of the 3yr old loose jumping is on thurs evening at 7.30

druid

Visit site
*sulks* Some of us have to do exams this week!!!
mad.gif
tongue.gif

hati

community.webshots.com
I am flying home on Thursday specially for the loose jumping final on Thursday night. If I have time might try and get back for the Satuday night for the Int jumping.

Davina

4whitesocks

Visit site
check out aaroaddwatch.ie will give you a route planner & distance

Not going....just too manic in work and am so pooped by the weekend I can't face driving all that way!