Irish Riding Clubs Festival

Amaretto

Visit site
Rochdale Riding Club's open showjumping team won the national championships at the BRC champs at Lincoln last year and were duly invited to the Irish equivalent at Stradbally Hall, County Laois, Southern Ireland on 6 June.

So, as team manager, the team and I have been fundraising madly and got the money together to go! Soooooo excited - hoping for a good result and to make us all proud! We have a fab team and are quietly confident. We leave Thursday morning with half of Rochdale coming with us!!

Looking forward to a successful weekend, hopefully accompanied by the lovely weather we have recently! Wish us luck as your English representatives!! Thanks!
grin.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

buzzles

Visit site
Hope you have a great time! The festival is great, they've been really lucky with the weather the last few years and Stradbally's a lovely venue. I might be heading down on sat as I've entered a couple of the open classes.

Amaretto

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Hope you have a great time! The festival is great, they've been really lucky with the weather the last few years and Stradbally's a lovely venue. I might be heading down on sat as I've entered a couple of the open classes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look for the camp with the Rochdale & District RC flag and come and say hello. We will have wine, beer and lots of food!!