Is Anyone Clipping yet?

disco

Visit site
I'm doing a XC on Sunday and my girl's winter coat has well & truley arrived so I'm considering clipping on Saturday.

Not quite sure wether to do it or not.

What about everyone else??

Jo C

Visit site
Already clipped - did it last weekend before a dressage comp, he was such a wooly bear and as I ride in the evenings he was sweating up before bedtime!

H-J

www.piczo.com
Im clipping 2 of mine on Sat, Spider and Dexter, they are to hairy to XC!

The 4 yr old can wait until after xmas I dont care how hairy she gets! Id rather stay on!
grin.gif

Shipley

Visit site
Hoping to clip in the next week, my rugs have been delayed coming back from cleaning so cant do it yet. really want to so hopefully monday.

Lill

Visit site
Mine not clipped yet, Blue only had his rug on over night for the first time last night, Holly is still rugless! Will be a couple of weeks yet before they get clipped properly! Might do a small bib clip in the meantime though.

Quarrybank

Visit site
I clipped Q last saturday as he was v wooly & is off to Patchetts on Sunday. The youngster hasn't got much of a coat so I'll leave it as long as possible
grin.gif

Tempi

Visit site
Im going to clip Archie out after the WCEE selection day, as hes not that woolly and i dont want to hash it up (hes funny about having his head done) before i go to that!!! I can just imagine Carl H and Emile's faces as i come into the arena with chunks of fur left on in places he dosent like being clipped
grin.gif
grin.gif

disco

Visit site
This Saturday it is then!

This will be the first time I've clipped her because I've only had her since April this year.

Inside information tells me she stands and braces herself and says "Come & have a go if you think your hard enough"!

Wish me luck!!!
crazy.gif

ChestnutMonty

Visit site
ponio still not hairy! lol
shocked.gif

I'm planning to do it start of november as he has tweseldown in 2 weeks and then he has a couple of easy weeks, and im trying to drag it out cos he has to be sedated so only want to do 1 clip!
smirk.gif
grin.gif

bobz1305

Visit site
Mine would have been if she hadn't gone lame! She looks like some sort of fluffy monster at the moment! Booked in for next week though along with the sedation that goes with it!!

CastleMouse

Visit site
Ali is like a fluffy teddybear at the moment, even though I rugged him up all throughout the summer
crazy.gif
I think I may have to clip him sooner than I expected to...